Isnin, 18 Mac 2013

Slumdog Millionaire




SABAPATHY MUTHU KUMAR & GOWTAMI. M


(Chennai, Tamil Nadu).

I am associated with Herbalife since December 2006. Initially I was working at an auditor’s office as office boy. My salary was only Rs.3500/- per month with which I had to take care of my entire family.

My life was miserable and was not able to run my family with my earnings. My mother was working as a house maid and my father was working as a watchman trying to support our family. We lived in a very cramped house, which was just 150 sq ft situated in a slum area. One room was all we had and where everyone lived together. I felt helpless that I was not able to do anything to improve our situation.

Before Herbalife I was obese and had health problems. Using the wonderful Herbalife products my health problems came under control and I also lost 8 kilos of weight in just 2 months. My first month part time Herbalife income was Rs.6000/-. I gradually began to involve myself in Herbalife business with the guidance of my sponsor and mentor Mr. Ravi Sundaram. I attended various trainings to understand the business better. I attended the Extravaganza 2007 where I saw the big picture.

I was strongly moved seeing how people’s lives have changed through Herbalife. With the amazing training support system, I started the Nutrition club. Apart from being a proud owner of a spacious house in Chennai, I own a 24000 sq ft land, drive my own car, I have purchased a house worth 1 crore and have also purchased 5 houses paying full cash.

My taxes alone for the last year grossed over Rs.50, 00,000. Last month I have purchased a new Audi Q5. I spend time with my family and take them to exotic vacations. I have traveled abroad several times for trainings and vacations. My income for the last 3 months has grossed over Rs.85, 00,000 and my income for the last month is over Rs.31, 00,000.

I would like to thank my sponsor and God father 30K Senior Executive President’s Team Member Mr. Ravi Sundaram & Mrs. Anita Ravi Sundaram for training and guiding my way through Herbalife to be a successful person.

Thanks to the Training & Support system.

-credit to vijayahealth.blogspot.com

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan